As summer heats up, it is all about finding colorful, cool outfits to stay stylish while beating the heat. Whether you are showing of your sun-kissed skin in a pair of shorts, a fun dress or a flirty off-shoulder top, the options are endless. Locally-owned by Kathlynn Ledford, Sugar Belle’s boutique offers sweet, southern chic styles including dresses, tops, pants, shoes, jewelry and other accessories. The store is located at 21 S. Main St. Styles can also be shopped online at ShopSugarBelles.com.
September 21, 2017
June 6, 2017
- Loma’s adds Nouveau American cuisine to Winchester
- A touch of elegance: Historic Opera House continues to grow business
- From Leeds to L.A.: Actor’s burgeoning success started at home
- CBD retailer touts benefits of oil
- Local woman leading charge to turn former school into housing for homeless veterans